Saturday, June 28, 2008

Kitty Kitty

Found out this mornin' that momma has 6 kittens not 5. One of them was hiding the first day. They are all so cute:) The kids are convinced we're keeping them. I told them we'll feed them and they can stay as long as they want but otherwise they aren't ours lol. I suspect though if we can befriend them and they do stay around awhile I'll be making more vet visits to make sure they are healthy and get them fixed. We also had another cat show up that is smaller than momma but bigger than the kittens. He's alot more trusting. Jumpy but let the hubby pet him a little today. I think he'll be a little cuddle bug if he sticks around. We call him Little Bit though J calls him Little Baby lol. She's always loved cats. One of her first words was kitty. So she's absolutely loving watching them when they come around.

Currently I'm getting the school room organized because I want to start some school work on Monday. I'm starting us early so that when I have the baby if it takes me awhile to get a routine going we can take a longer Christmas break. I'll post pics of the kitty's and the school room later.

No comments: