Today we started a Jesse Tree. The one we have only has twelve days. I'm thinking I dig the idea of doing a branch every day during Advent so we may have to create and decorate our own next year. That'll be a fun project. In the mean time we will use this one that Geraldine gave us (thank you very much!!). I have decided recently that I need to include more activities into our daily lives that pertain to the liturgical calendar. I just don't do that enough. I want to incorporate lots more Catholic traditions and memories for my kids. Below is a picture of day 1 of our Jesse Tree.
2 comments:
We are using Holy Heroes for our Jesse Tree. I get an FREE email sent to me every day with a video, what passage to read, and the suggested symbol to draw on our ornament. I'm going to be posting a picture our Jesse Tree on my blog later today. I'll come back and let you know it's there. I THINK you still can sign up!
Just want you to know that I got my post up about Our Jesse Tree.
Post a Comment