I can't believe my last post was in March and it is now June! I will do a quick update. Life is still topsy turvy but I'm dealing with it better! It looks more and more like we are going to be moving to Indiana. I have mixed feelings on this. It will be good to be able to see family again but the south really has been home for so long it's going to be hard to leave.
Our little L has low iron. We aren't sure why but go back to the doctor on the 15Th to get the blood results. In the meantime she is getting over the counter vitamins to try to help alittle. I'm anxious to find out the results and just hopeful that it's because she is a picky eater and a supplement will help.
We have started attending the Latin Mass regularly. This is exciting for me. One of the most beautiful things in the world to me is the priest at the altar of the Latin mass. I was at church last Sunday watching the priest at the altar through the haze of inscense and felt so completely at peace. It was amazing.
That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!
1 comment:
Welcome back and I hope you can start posting again.
Post a Comment