Thursday, July 8, 2010

My life is fixin' to be all about school. Home-schooling 5 of my 6 children and then me going back to college. My life is going to be even more books and studying. I'm not sure how we are going to make all of this work but I know as a family we can do anything. I've lost a lot of the excitement I felt at the thought of going back to school and have started to feel nervous. But I keep telling myself to pray and trust. God is ultimately in control and everything will work out as it should. I am committed to home-schooling the kids firstly. Secondly, will be my education to help protect us from ever being in this distressing financial situation again. I see some good coming out of everything. The kids are starting to see just how important an education is. And hopefully when all is said and done I can set an example of putting family first even when circumstances take you in paths you never dreamed and always work hard while remaining true to your convictions.

1 comment:

breadgirl said...

Hi Tabatha
It looks like you are going to be a very, very busy lady. I hope you will still manage to fit in your blogging. Your posts are inspiring and would be missed. Good luck with college and you are totally right to "pray and trust". God bless you Tabatha.