Have you ever come to one of those points in your life when you feel like you need to completely re-evaluate everything. I'm there more often than I want to be. I'm at one of those points right now. I feel like my life is completely out of control and I'm struggling to gain something to grab ahold of. I so want to move back north but no one else does and I wouldn't even know how to begin to make that work if we did. I just miss family so much. So I'm struggling with staying here. I need to be on my knees more. I know that God wants me to give up control because really control is just an illusion. He controls everything and I control nothing but it's awful hard to give up that illusion. We shall see where life leads I suppose. Until then I need to be more faithful to my rosary and my prayer life. I hope you are all well.
God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment