Thursday, July 5, 2012

Kinda a re-vamp

I've decided on a re-vamp.  I figure that I am and always will be drawn to Carmel and while my road to Carmel has hit a road block for now I will always be drawn to the Carmelite spirituality.  Therefore, I'll keep Carmelite.  Also, I am a mommy to 6 beautiful children.  This will impact how I think and how I write.  Therefore, I will keep mommy.  As for content, I am, like I said a mother, a home-school parent, a wife, and a Catholic.  So I suppose that I will continue to post a bit of everything.  That being said, I am going to get more vocal on the defense of my Church.  So if you are a friend, family member, or random person I've seen that says something I deem to be ignorant of the truth of the Church you will be addressed.  If you are someone who I know to be trying to rip someone away from the Catholic Church because of lies and untruths you believe you will be addressed.  I will no longer be silent and I will not be politically correct.  I will try to be charitable but trust me when I tell you I will likely fail in this a time or two because I am a passionate person who leans very heavily towards being a flat out hot head.  So if I am uncharitable I will be humbled and apologize for my tone or the specific words I use but I will not apologize for speaking truth.
 I saw this picture making its way around Facebook and it expresses how I feel.  We, as Catholics, need to cry out and make our voices heard.  I am tired of it being okay for everyone to trash the Catholic Church and not be held accountable. I will not be silent any longer. I will speak out against our corrupt leaders, I will speak out against sin. I will speak out for God. Do I myself fail and fall into sin.  Always but that doesn't mean that I am not to be told not to sin.  People have become too comfortable with sin and don't like to be told any longer their behavior is bad.  Guess what. Too bad. Wrong is wrong and right is right and just because you want to believe the lie of relativism doesn't make that fact any less true.  So basically, maybe this is a re-vamp maybe this is just me getting fed up and using this as my sounding board. Either way take notice.  This blog will still have posts about home-schooling, about jewelry, crafts, animals, family, and my new adventures into doomsday prepping (posts coming soon), but this blog will also contain a whole lot more politics and religion.  Which, contrary to popular opinion can not truly be separated. God bless.


No comments: