So I'm curious about a couple of things. What makes a 5 year old who gags at the slightest foul odor decide that he wants to be a garbage man? He would literally run out of the room gagging when I changed his little sisters diaper but yet he insists that he wants to be a garbage man. Must be the truck.
I'm also very curious about whether this next child is a boy or girl. Scientifically (not that I have a whole lot of faith in modern science) the leaning is towards a girl. Given new studies being done blah blah blah. But then you ask any mom and they say since I had a boy dream this child is a boy. I have 8 more days to wait to see. I'm seriously thinking this will be the longest 8 days of my life and fully expect the doctors to call and change my appointment to a later date because I am so anxious to find out.
No comments:
Post a Comment