Monday, August 11, 2008

Our fun weekend


Becks and her family came down for a short visit which was so super of them considering how much it had to cost just to visit for a little over a day. And to top it off she spent a ton of money to get me my cravings. I got my Graeters Ice Cream!!! Yay!! It is so awesome. Anyone who finds their way to Cincinnati has to stop at Graeters for ice cream. Boy do I miss that Cincinnati food:) It was just so nice to see her. They were talking about coming to visit again for spring break. I really hope that they can. I'd like to visit them over the summer. It's been way too long since I've made my way up there due to money and stuff. I miss my family and friends so much. The kids had a blast too. It was really cool having a full house. I love when my house is full of kids and people. It just feels right to me. I am super blessed to be able to keep having so many kids to fill my house with noise. Six kids in the house...that will be nice. Having ten here running around was alot of fun. Five of hers and my five. It was really cool. I can't tell you how much I love my friends. I only have a couple that I consider good friends but they truly are the best that anyone could ask for. I love you Becky!


No comments: