

Yesterday was a bad day. We headed to Atlanta on a bus to walk in our state capitol and the bus broke down. We waited hours for another bus and ended up turning around because we wouldn't make it to any of the activities. So home we headed. We got dropped off at the gas station near my house where my husband was suppose to be waiting. He wasn't. So ultimately we ended up just sitting in front of the gas station holding up the pro life signs. My friend Geraldine said that maybe everything happened like it did because God needed us in front of that gas station for one of the cars or truckers that drove by. I hope that is the case. I hope that sitting in rural Georgia holding up a few signs helped someone.
2 comments:
I'm sorry you didn't get to go all the way to Atlanta, Tab. It does sound as if God had other plans, however, so there was a good reason, I'm sure. Who knows what might've happened there, right?
Post a Comment