Monday, February 16, 2009

I know I've been MIA!

I haven't posted in awhile I know. I've been MIA on all the blogs. I'm just really consumed with L right now. She's super demanding. I have time to check my Facebook:) My newest addiction! But overall little L makes me hold her all the time and if I'm not holding her then one of the girls is so I can do some chores. Right now we're on the fence as to where we are going to live. Financially, hubby has taken a major paycut due to the economy and while we are thankful that he has a job we can't afford our beautiful home anymore. I prayed a Novena to Our Lady of Good Remedy and am begging at the feet of Jesus for an answer soon. We do not want to move away from this area for many reasons. One being that hubby does still have a job in an economy that doesn't look to be getting any better any time soon. And secondly, well, we just love the heck out of this area! So we shall see what happens. I will sit with L, get some things done when I can, and continue to pray for a direction for us to go. I hope to be able to check back in here more frequently. I do miss reading the blogs and I certainly don't want the family wondering what has happened to us!

1 comment:

Fruitful Harvest said...

Just stopped in to say hi! I will pray for you and your houseing situation! My comments now will say Fruitful Harvest my screen name
aka Georgiann

Blessings,
Georgiann
PS I bet it was a long day with L the day the bus broke down? EEEKKK!