Friday, August 21, 2009

Divine Mercy Chaplet



This is one of my favorite prayers. It always brings me peace when I'm sad. When I pray this I can literally feel my soul calm. Peace just washes over me. I had mentioned quite awhile ago to a good friend of mine how much I loved the version on EWTN that they sing. The contemporary version is my favorite. I just find it so beautiful. So my friend bought me that cd. To this day it is one of my favorite gifts. I just love this prayer. If you are unfamiliar with it you can find it here or the audio version here.
Blessings,
Tabatha

2 comments:

Fruitful Harvest said...

I have this picture on the wall in my room!

Thanks for coming by and for being a follower of my blog!

Blessings to you,
Georgiann

Shelly said...

so simple and yet amazingly powerful. I need to say this more!
thanks for the post!

[i was just browsing my Catholic Mothers blogroll and found you! and i wanted to say hi :)