It just dawned on me this morning. Wow! I haven't even checked my blogs in at least a week! I can't believe it. But we've been busy planning the girls party then having the party which was a huge success in my book. We had games, crafts, a face painter, a harpist, friends Kate and Hannah sang. The girls had a great time, seemed like everyone there had a great time, and I had a great time too:) We did the cakes ourselves again as usual. They turned out pretty nice. I decided I want to get a steamer for the fondant to get rid of some of the extra sugar. Oh and awesome Kate gave me a better mix for my fondant so that it's not that nasty Wiltons stuff. I'm looking forward to trying it out for the next party which seems like it may be Z's friend Kodey's eleventh here in a couple of weeks. Here are a few pics.


3 comments:
What wonderful cakes~
I'm not much of a baker~
I can to let you know I'm hosting a Thanksgiving Giveaway~if you want to stop over and take a peek?
Warmly,
Georgiann
Cute cakes. I am always impressed by those with decorating skills. Mine never progressed beyond a basic rose.
Thank you! I love to bake and whatever decorating I can't figure out my wonderful husband can usually figure out for me!
Post a Comment