Well, I did it for the first time yesterday. I limited my computer time. And guess what? I actually got something accomplished around the house! Go figure right? I won't say it wasn't hard. It was really hard. I turned the computer off to reduce my temptation and I kept wanting to sit down here and do something on it anything! But I managed and went to bed last night proud of myself! It felt good knowing that I got something done and it was a little eye opening seeing how much I have let slide because of my computer addiction. I haven't gotten rid of Facebook or my favorite Facebook games but I've only got a handful that I play now and I have them "scheduled" into my on times. Once in the morning and once in the evening. For about an hour each time. I am not the best when it comes to willpower but I do hope that I can keep this up. Well, my time is almost up for my morning hour! Gotta go throw some laundry in:)
Blessings,
Tabatha
No comments:
Post a Comment