




We had a good time in Indiana. Got to see family for a minute. Not as long as I would have liked but I'll have to better plan next time. I drove the whole 15 hours myself so that was a milestone for me. I will probably try again in the summer and this time plan days to go to Cincy as well. Try to make it a full on fit everyone in vacation. The whole point of going was to look for houses and no sooner than we got up there all the houses we wanted to see were taken off the market so I'm just taking that as a sign we are meant to tough it out here in Georgia. So please all keep praying that it all works out. Now that we're home I have a long to do list to do and Halloween and birthdays to plan for. I love this time of year. I love the family time. The holidays the birthdays. It's all so fun. I'm looking so forward to making the girls birthday cakes. Plus, adding a cake in there for Amber. The birthday blow out should be awesome. Three of my girls and Amber. I just can't wait. I'm super excited for the kids and to get it all together with Geraldine. I love this time of year:)!!
No comments:
Post a Comment