Today we went on a procession in honor of Our Lady of Fatima. The procession started at the Cathedral of St. John the Baptist in Savannah and went along a couple blocks. We sang and prayed as we processed. This was my first experience of this kind and I am really thankful that we went. Thank You Geraldine for reminding me! After I went to confession which was much needed and we attended mass. It occured to me as I stood in the vestible trying to get L to go to sleep how lucky we are. We have an amazing gift in our faith and just the fact that we as a family can stand and receive Jesus in a beautiful church that people come to visit on a daily basis. We get to worship in that beauty. It's a gift.Our Lady of Fatima has done so much for our family it is nice to do something albiet small to honor her. Thank you Jesus for all your wonderful gifts and blessings. Our Lady of Fatima pray for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment