Sunday, October 11, 2009

Random Thoughts

They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions and that is absolutely the case with me. I always intend to do this or do that and I just never seem to be able to pull through and do it. So today I plan on changing that...again.

I have decided to wake up every day and say, "Today I will love Jesus more than I love myself."

I will do more spiritual reading.

I will wake up earlier to be able to pray in quiet without the distractions of the children.

I will check my computer in the morning and in the evening. In between the computer will be shut off so that it is not a distraction to me.

I will add to my daily intentions the prayer for more graces to be a better wife and mother. I often pray for this or that or for others but I realized after my confession yesterday that I seriously need to pray for myself to be blessed with abundant graces to accomplish being a better wife and mother.

Have a blessed Sunday.
Tabatha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow - what beautiful goals and intentions! God bless you as you prioritize; I am trying to do the same things myself and just recently have been feeling called to wake up early to start the day off in the Spirit-fed place God wants my heart to be in so that I can greet the day and my waking family with joy!