Hi all! My computer has been down. I had to change my Facebook page thinking that it was all acting up on me. Turns out that my hard drive was just in the beginning stages of crashing on me. I was thinking I was going to have to get a whole new computer or something because I'm a complete idiot about computers. But a friend of ours looked at it and thinks it's just the hard drive. I'm using a temporary one right now until he can put in the one he ordered. I am so thankful to him!
I am trying to fit all my books in our new little place. I really need walls of bookshelves! But even with them just stacked around me in piles having my books around makes me happy. I have started reading The Diary of St. Faustina again. I started it but never finished it. I'm going to finish it this time around. Life feels like it's falling into a routine again so I'm hoping that'll help.
Work has been good. I'm tired all the time but starting to feel like I might be coming out of it alittle. So I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things with school work. The hubby has offered to cover where I need it so that'll be a huge help! That's just a quick update for now. L is fussy as all get out today and currently climbing all over me to get attention!
God Bless!
1 comment:
Hi just wanted to say I enjoyed reading your blog and wanted to stop in and leave a comment! I just began wearing my brown scapular and found you in a search! So glad. I will be following your blog. Have a blessed day.
Post a Comment