Friday, February 18, 2011

Well, I'm still working, still tired, and still behind in everything. That about sums it up for me lately. I've been hoping to come out of this constant fatigue but I can't. I am always tired. We have gotten behind in school work and it's driving me crazy. My house needs organized and that is driving me crazy. I guess it's safe to say I'm going a little crazy right now. I am going to get a four day weekend next week and I was looking so forward to that until they told me that I have to get my impacted wisdom teeth out asap. So that is going to take place next weekend. That way I don't miss any work. I'm freaking out a little about that. But the upside? I will get lots of sleep! However, my messy and disorganized little home will stay messy and disorganized that much longer. I'm struggling with bitterness lately at having to go back to work. Things that wouldn't normally bother me about losing the dream house and moving into this place are that much harder to handle. I resent working. I feel like I've been ripped out of the home and it angers me. I'm trying really hard to just accept the situation and trust God but it's hard for me to do right now. I've lost alot of my optimism.

K is off on a trip with my friend Geraldine to Connecticut. I miss her terribly already and she's only been gone for a couple hours!! I know she's going to have a great time though and she is looking so forward to all the pictures she will get to take. She is a budding photographer. And has a great eye if I do say so myself! I will post some of her pictures when she gets back. She enjoyed her first plane ride. And is looking forward to snow and sledding even though I am enjoying very much the 70 degree weather we are having right now. I never have been fond of the cold. But it's a treat for my kids because they have lived in the south their whole lives and we sure don't get a whole lot of snow here. I always loved the first snow fall, though, that was always beautiful.

Okay, signing off for now.
God Bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I work part-time Tabitha and take call for work and I resent it soooo much! I know how you are feeling. My husband just got laid off so I have to pick up extra when it's there like I don't hate being pulled from home as it is. It really is a cross and I am struggling to be grateful in the midst of it all. I will keep you in prayer.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there!

Tabatha said...

Thank you. You are in my prayers, as well. It is so hard trying to do what needs to be done and not being able to give your children all of you like you are use to doing. We will lift each other in prayer and God willing weather this storm quickly.