Okay. I'm trying really hard to follow the directions on how to register my phone so that I can post from my phone and I can't seem to figure it out. I'm getting a little frustrated. I'm feeling very technically challenged right now. I see on the computer that it shows my phone number but then I get a text saying that I'm not registered. Now nothing is showing up! I am sure I'll figure it out but in the meantime I suspect I'll bang my head against the wall a few times.
One of our many cats had another set of kittens. The one of two I haven't gotten fixed yet. She's fixin' to be fixed really soon lol. Anyways, I'm looking to give these babies away. They are so cute. We are going to keep one for J. She and Z named him Ninja Cloud. The others are looking for new homes. Our oldest dog is sick. She's been having seizures. So I have to take her to get more seizure medicine and more blood work today. The vet said her liver numbers are off. I am not sure what that means but I'm hoping to find out today. I suspect Cassie won't be with us a whole lot longer. She is a lab mix and 12 years old. K will be hit the hardest when she dies. I'm hoping that it won't be soon. She's the kind of dog that is always there when you need her.
That is enough of my ramblings today. I tried to make it a Wordless Wednesday but again I can't figure out how to upload pictures to here from my phone and even though I have a new hard drive for some reason the computer is still acting up so I don't want to put any new pictures on here until I figure it out.
God Bless!
1 comment:
I love technology when it all seems so smooth and easy. But that is not always the case huh? I'm visiting from Catholic Mother's Online. I see we both have Allison at Totus Tuus in common. Anyway, I'm your newest follower...stop by my place and return the favor.
Post a Comment