Thursday, January 12, 2012

I have been trying to trust more and say daily, "Thy will be done, just give me the strength to handle whatever comes my way." this is my prayer especially before going to work in the ER at night. But I find God giving me more and more opportunity to trust in Him to work it out.  My wonderful friends Geraldine and Aaron have been allowing us to drive their car and are going to sign it over to us. It is a small car and doesn't fit the family but comes at a great time as my Durango just lost her transmission. We are waiting to see if it's a minor fix or a major one. Then we will be faced with the decision of whether it's worth fixing or moving on. I really do not want another car payment but I do know that no matter what God will provide. I just have to trust in Him.

No comments: