Thursday, February 9, 2012

Shades of Grey

I realized I am a simple person. I like to think I'm complex and so intelligent but the truth is I'm very simple.  I see things in black and white. I think the world use to be black and white. Right was right and wrong was wrong. There really weren't shades of grey.  I wonder when the world decided that grey was right and black and right were wrong. I get frustrated with people because things seem so clear to me. "Hot touch" issues like abortion seem so clear to me.  I'll never understand how someone can think that it's even a "choice" to be allowed to murder a child.  Location of the child doesn't matter.  If the child is inside the mother or outside the mother a child is a child. I don't see a grey area.  I don't even think you have to be a Christian to see that.  It's clear to me.  

I get frustrated.  I think people make things way to complicated. I'm glad I'm simple. I don't want to be overly complicated. I want people to see me and know what I'm about.  I want them to see me and know where I stand. Whether they think I'm wrong or not smart enough I don't care. I'll stay in my simple world where right is right and wrong is wrong and the only grey I see is the sky on a rainy day.  God Bless.

1 comment:

Divina Joy said...

I totally agree with you. You explained it so well.