
I went to the doc today. I will be 36 weeks tomorrow and fortunately everything is the same as last week. No change in dilation and the baby is still high. They did the ultrasound and it's so cool to see her. Especially now that she's so big it's like looking in on the little one you're going to be able to hold in a few weeks. Her little nose and her little feet. (see pic of her cute little tootsies:)) Obviously, that's what you see each time but the farther along you get and the bigger the baby gets the neater it is to me because you're getting a real sneak peek at her features. I can't wait to hold her in my arms. They guesstimate her weight at around 7 lbs. The ultrasound tech asked me how big of babies I had and I told her anywhere from 6 lbs 14 oz to 8 lbs 1 0z and she said she's measuring 7 lbs already. When I asked the doc if there is a give or take there he said they figure a lb difference either way. So she's gonna be a big girl. Which definately explains the insane amount of pressure I'm having and why it feels like my skin is going to pop:) I fully and completely feel that the reason I haven't dilated further and everything is still going as well as it is to be solely on the prayers I've been receiving from everyone. So thank you so very much to those who have been praying. One more week and we should be in the clear. Two more and it'll be perfect. I would like to have her on the 21st because that is the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary. It would be my gift to the Blessed Virgin:)
2 comments:
So excited for you.
Your blog is looking so lovely, a beautiful devotion to Our Lady.
I join you in praying for out country as we wait and see. Perhaps God want s us to rely on no man and to give our faith totally to Him, running to Our Father....
Prayers for you and your family.:)
Post a Comment