Thursday, November 13, 2008
Pregnancy update week 37
I am 37 weeks today and went to the doctor yesterday. So far so good. I was a little surprised because I'm 3 cm dilated and 70% effaced. The 3 cm didn't surprise me that's not uncommon for me but the 70% was further effaced than I expected. The doctor says that if I'm 4 cm at my next appointment he'll admit me so to start bringing my bags to the appointments. I fully expect to have a baby next week. I'm getting awful excited. I think that even if I'm not 4 cm Tuesday we'll be having her sometime next week regardless. Hubby is hoping that I am though because he's worried about us getting to the hospital in time seeing as it is 45 minutes away and I have a history of fast labors. He doesn't want to be delivering the baby! He'd much rather the doctor admit me at my next appointment. So thank you everyone so much for the prayers. Keep them coming but at least we're in the final stretch and we made it to the full term mark! Hurray! I'll feel so relieved when I'm holding her in my arms and even more relieved if she has a low bilirubin:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh you are soooo close to your miracle moment.
Thinking of you!
Post a Comment