
Lately, I've been feeling very alone. My own dark night I suppose. I just feel overwhelmed and like Jesus is no where to be found. I know He is. I tell myself He's always here with me even if I can't necessarily feel Him. But it still seems to make everything we're going through lately that much harder. Yesterday, after mass I was praying and suddenly felt very thankful. As Catholics we are so blessed. We have Jesus with us every single day in communion. So even when you don't feel His hand on you in everything like you'd like. You have the joy of receiving Him completely and totally in the Eucharist and knowing at least for that short time there is no doubt whatsoever that He is with you. How amazingly comforting that is!
5 comments:
You are right...we are so blessed! I'll say a prayer for you today!
Thank you!
Hi My name is RAnn and I'm the hostess for Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival. We are a group of Catholic bloggers who share our best posts with each other weekly. I'd like to invite you to join us. You can see this week's post and links at http://rannthisthat.blogspot.com/2009/07/sunday-snippets-catholic-carnival_18.html
Well Julia, I am a follower on your blog so that makes you that much less alone. However, I am glad you are relying on the Lord for the important things.
Thank you all for your prayers:)
Post a Comment